about.me – dancing to the beat of my own drum
Australian writer, poet, children's author, educator, workshop presenter.
- Follow Helen Ross on WordPress.com
My children’s books
Top Posts & Pages
- Progressive post party for HonieBriggs.com
- About Helen
- Meet Ashleigh Galvin, author of Birth by Fire's Embrace
- The 'Three-Picture story' idea.
- Merry Christmas
- 'What is a Book App and Could YOU Create One?' - Free from 9-13 April 2013
- Creativity takes courage
- A Christmas Tail - eBook
- Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
- A Christmas Tail features in CKT’s October Pitch Ya Book!
Tag Archives: independent published books
Helen Ross Writes – supports Australia’s talented self published authors, small press publishing and independent publishers On Monday I chatted with the talented Simon Haynes. Simon self-published three adult/teen novels from 2001-2003, was trade-published (four novels) between 2004 and, … Continue reading →
Interview with Donna Smith, author of Delightfully Haiku. Continue reading →